Please note that an Orange weather warnings for Kerry, Galway, Mayo, Clare, Limerick and Cork was issued by Met Éireann today -
1. Status Orange - Wind warning for Galway, Mayo, Clare, Cork, Kerry and Limerick
Southwesterly winds veering westerly will reach mean speeds 65 to 80km/h with gusts generally of 100 to 130km/h, higher in
coastal regions. Storm surges will produce coastal flooding and damage.
Valid: Thursday 03 October 2019 18:00 to Friday 04 October 2019 03:00
2. Status Yellow - Wind warning for Ireland
Southeasterly winds later veering southwesterly will reach mean speeds 50 to 65km/h with gusts to 100km/h resulting in
some disruptive impacts.
Valid: Thursday 03 October 2019 09:00 to Friday 04 October 2019 06:00
3. Status Yellow - Rainfall warning for Ireland
Spells of heavy rain (in excess of 50mm in parts of the west and northwest) will result in some flooding.
Valid: Thursday 03 October 2019 09:00 to Friday 04 October 2019 09:00
Mercy Urgent Care will be closing tomorrow, Thursday, October 3rd, at 4pm.
Please continue to check this website for further updates.
At this moment, the Mercy University Hospital will be operating as normal on both Thursday
and Friday (October 3rd and 4th).
If, however, you reside in an outlying area, and have concerns regarding travelling, we would
advise you to call in and cancel your appointment.
Please call to the number that is noted on your appointment letter.
We will reschedule your appointment in due course.
Many thanks to you all for your co-operation and help during this time.
USEFUL LINKS on WEATHER STATUS
- Met.ie - National Weather Warning Real time update
- Met Éireann - Weather Warning System Explained
- Met Eireann - Current Status
- Be Winter Ready
- Cork Safety Alerts - Corks' source for traffic, travel and safety information
- Cork City Council - Invitation to sign up to Weather Alerts
- Cork County Council - Invitation to sign up to Weather Alerts
- Traffic Information Site