Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Mercy University Hospital Status.
Between now and March 29th, Mercy University Hospital has instigated severe reductions in activity.
- All out-patient appointments are cancelled with effect from Monday next (March 16th).
- All elective surgery is being cancelled with effect from Monday next (March 16th).
- All day case procedures, inclusive of endoscopic and pain procedures, are being cancelled with effect from Monday next (March 16th).
Due to prevailing infection control issues, visiting at the Mercy is restricted to patients who are critically ill or who have specific care needs, or who are inpatients in St.Anne’s Ward.
A listing of such patients is available at our Reception.
Please check with our Reception to determine if you are allowed to visit.
- Only one visitor per patient is allowable one time (except in exceptional cases)
- Children are not allowed to visit (except in exceptional cases)
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.